Rental Agreement Details:
The Owner agrees to pay a monthly storage fee of $_________ plus H.S.T. payable monthly in advance for the use of unit #________ being approximately _____ feet by _____ feet due the ______day of each month.
- It is the responsibility of the Owner to make payment on or before due date, a $20.00 late payment fee will be applied to the account on the day following the due date. A 2% per month interest charge will be applied to any outstanding account balance. If the rent becomes 60 days overdue the unit will be deemed abandoned and the contents will be disposed of. The disposal and clean up costs will be added to the account for collections.
- A deposit is required equal to 1 month storage fee and will be refunded when Owner moves out providing proper 30 day notice has been given and no damage or garbage is found.
- Storage fees are payable monthly in advance and are due on the rental agreement / move in date each month and are automatically renewed on a month to month basis and may be terminated with 30 days written / E-Mail notice.
- Rental payments are not refundable
- Minimum 2 months rental agreement period.
- Prepay 11 months and get the 12th month free. For rent prepaid yearly in advance, if the agreement is terminated with proper 30 day notice during that year, rent will be assessed on the number of months used at the regular rate. Refunds will be made within two weeks of vacating the unit.
- The rental agreement is not transferable except with the approval of the Storer.
- Storage fees are for space only and no other services will be provided.
- Storage units are not climate controlled.
- The Storer carries no insurance covering the Owners goods / property and assumes no liability.
- The owner agrees to a service charge of $50.00 on any dishonored cheques.
- It is the responsibility of the Owner to update any changes of address, E-Mail address or phone number to the Storer.
- The Owner shall not store perishable, explosive or flammable goods or material in the storage area, allow any noxious odour or liquid of any kind to escape from the storage area, do any act or thing in the building which may disturb the quiet enjoyment of any other occupant of the building, or of lands and premises nearby, use the storage area for any unlawful purpose or any other purpose than the storage of the Owners goods / property, sublet or assign the right to store goods in the premises, store in the premises anything which shall be in violation of any order or requirement imposed by any Municipal, Provincial or Federal authority, do any act or cause to be done any act in or about the premises which creates or may create a nuisance in or upon or in connection with the premises including the operation of power tools or equipment, carry on any business in the premises, penetrate the walls, ceilings, doors or floor of the unit with nails, screws, bolts or devices of any nature whatsoever, nor shall the Owner damage, remove or modify or in any manner alter or change the equipment, if any, or the interior dimensions of the unit or the side walls, ceilings, doors or floor, place signs or lettering on or in the premises, allow any refuse, garbage or other loose or objectionable material to accumulate in or about the premises.
- The owner agrees that the Storer and the Storer's agents and other representatives shall have the right to forcibly or otherwise enter into and upon the premises or any part thereof, for the purpose of examining the same and removing any dangerous or offensive goods, or making such repairs or alterations therein as may be necessary for the safety and preservation of the storage unit and of the building of which it forms a part.
- No mechanical work or painting to be done on facility property.
- The Owner has the sole responsibility to insure any goods / property they have stored.
- The Owner agrees that they assume all risks with respect to any goods / property they have stored.
- The Storer is not responsible for any loss or damage to the Owners goods / property resulting from water, gas, explosion, fire, rodents or other pests, windstorm, collapse, theft or acts of God.
- The Owner hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Storer against any and all liability, claims, damages arising from or in any way relating to this agreement, the rented unit, the contents of the rented unit, the premises in which the rented unit is situated, including but not limited to damages for personal injuries of the Owner and their invitees.
To begin your rental or wish to speak to Ken directly, contact us below.
Thank you for your business.
Thank you for your business.